Product Owner (Warsaw / Gdańsk)
- krealizing the product vision and realizing the long-term development strategy;
- searching for the most suitable packaging ń, order coordination and creation of new solutions;
- cooperation with the graphic and legal team;
- creating and implementing sales strategies;
- dfear of compliance of the product vision with the goals of the organization;
- creating, planning and managing a product backlog;
- setting priorities for tasks taking into account time, business value and other project dependencies;
- product range management;
- monitoring work on product development, identifying places that require special attention, improvements or changes;
- market analysis and recommending the best solutions;
- planning in supervision over the distribution and stock of products;
- searching and selecting suppliers, trade negotiations, purchases, marketing support for assortment groups, taking into account various sales channels.
- experience in a position related to the introduction or development of brands and products on the market (min. 2 verifiable years);
- highly developed analytical skills (incl. analysis of sales, market trends, product profitability);
- commitment, communication and diligence;
- the ability to efficiently organize work, planning, and setting priorities;
- focus on constant development and achievement of goals;
- knowledge of j. English;
- knowledge of cannabis.
- knowledge of the German language at least communicative.
- employment contract (full-time, 8 hours a day / 5 days a week);
- friendly, informal atmosphere and complete freedom of clothing;
- Integration events, coffee, snacks and fruit ☺
- trips to fairs;
- hemp products for personal use;
- excellent atmosphere and working conditions.
If you are interested, please send your CV via the form below.